Over the years, Neema Crafts has offered opportunities to designers, artisans and chefs from all of the world to see their ideas through from initial development to completion and to work alongside our deaf and physically disabled employees throughout.
Working at Neema Crafts is a truly unique and inspiring opportunity and one that makes a tangible difference to everyone involved. If you would like to find out more about volunteering opportunities in the heart of East Africa, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have expertise and skills in the following areas, get in touch:
- Fashion/Textile Designers
- Screen printers
- Carpenters and furniture designers
If you are thinking of applying as a volunteer, it is important to note:
- We prefer volunteers to stay for a minimum of three months
- You must budget for buying a voluntary permit (at least $200) and rent (on average about $160/month)
- Once we have interviewed you, you must sign our volunteer's agreement.